Wednesday, May 19, 2010

EXCITED!!



YUP!! I'm really really REALLY EXCITED!! About what you say?? Guess la... guess guess guess... *clock ticking* *3 DAYS later....*


-.-"....



OKAY! nvm.. xD... I'm uber excited for COLLEGE!! YESH, COLLEGE!! I know its another few weeks away. Or should I say in about a month or so. BUT! After rotting at home for so so so SO MANY months.. I tak boleh tahan adi... MUST DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE!! MUST STUDY! Plus, I'm so excited to learn ALL about nursing! :)... Weeee~ *jumps up&down!* Hehehehe...



I'm going to be like the smartiest smarty PANTS in coll. Yes, the kid that answers everything the teacher asks'... (as if.. xP)


And switch to NERD mode whenever theres exams and stuff... Lol...

Warning: The excitement for college is not permanent. xD

No comments: