Sunday, July 20, 2008

Hillsong Live - Healer (This Is Our God)

This song is abt 1 of the members from hillsong united.. His name was Mike something.. So sorry i couldn't recall.. He was a man who was crazy abt God.. He loves God so much... Recently.. 2 years ago.. he was diagnosed with cancer.. He wrote this song "Healer".. It is a very powerful song... He is still alive today.. battling da sickness... And God is battling it with Him.. Da sentence that He wrote in this song..." I trust in You".. is so powerful.. Trust in God.. Coz He will never let you down.. But remember.. God's plans for us.. Are always beyond our understanding... Listen to what He says at the Beginning of da Video!Listen to da lyrics of da song.. Da msg is so clear! its so powerful! Everytime I listen to this song.. It keeps me alive knowing that my God is with me! Right now.. MIKE IS A TESTIMONY TO ALL OF US!! " By His STRIPES... WE ARE HEALED!!" Amen!!

No comments: