Saturday, January 17, 2009

Does anybody know where to buy eco-friendly make up or anything that can be used in our daily life that is eco-friendly??? Don't get me wrong. I'm not a girl who wears make up. Only on really really important occasions. Like, going to orchestra concerts, weddings or performances. I just really want to go green and help the enviroment. Plus, eco-friendly make up is so much more better than those that use chemical. And it looks really good too(thats what I heard). I'm thinking, even when I buy a car. I'm going to get an eco-friendly car. Hopefully, Malaysia will establish/invent more eco-friendly items/things. Pls let me know if you know any that I ask from above... Thank you=).. Have a nice day guys...!

P.S: No online shopping pls.. I don't have a credit card... What abt my parent's?? They will screw me if I use their's... Lol.. Thanks again!

Loves,
Emelia =)

No comments: