Thursday, January 22, 2009

Germs & Viruses

Yes ppl, judging by my absence in school. You have already guessed it. Yes.. once again Emelia Cheng Voon Hooi is attacked by germs and viruses. Ever since, 2 days ago? It started with a very bad sore throat, then a slight fever.. fever gone.. but then... HERE COMES THE FLU AND THE COUGH! weeeee~! What a joy... -.-".. And those medications just makes me wanna puke.

I definitely have a BIG red nose like the pic above.. Which is just utterly terrible.. I cant even breathe properly.. And it even effects the way that I talk.. Syaks!
And the worse part was, I tried to sleep last night with a blocked nose.. And then all of a sudden.. *cough cough cough cough* I coughed non-stop til' I could hardly get some sleep. Hmmm... I wonder... IF I die.. I wonder whats the cause of my death?? Maybe it would be like this... "R.I.P. Emelia Cheng Died of Coughing Constantly.. or R.I.P. Emelia Cheng Died of Breathing Difficulty" LOL! No worries ppl, I'm recovering. Just hope that all the coughing and flu-ing will stop before it hits CNY!!! See ya guys soon and HAPPY CNY PEEPS!! =)
Loves,
*Coughing* Emelia ;)

No comments: