Friday, July 3, 2009

Shinee! ;)

I'm currently listening to this Korean Boy Band name 'Shinee'. Its pronounced as the english word Shiny.. Not Shi-ne..(thats how I pronounced it at 1st..=P). Anyway, this group consist of 5 boys. And they are really young! Okay la.. Maybe not that young but at least they are below 21 years old.. Haha! They started at the year of 2008 and have dominated the KPOP world since then. Well, without further or do. Let me introduce you to these talented, cute, handsome and awesome young men!! XD



!!!!! Shinee!!!



From Left- Onew (Leader & 20), Taemin(16), JongHyun(19), Minho(18), Key(19)




And my favourite of all the boys is of course....... ONEW!!!! Weee~







That Big smile on his face just says it all *eyes shining*.. *_*

OH!! I like Key as well.. He has that unique look that I like.. =D
Heres an mv of their song A.M.I.G.O.. Hope you like it! Enjoy PeePS~!





P.S: Its one of my favourite songs from them too.. :)

No comments: