Friday, September 4, 2009

Girls Generation & 2pm

Hey Peeps! =) Sorry for being on hiatus for so long. Was being very lazy as usual. But I am kind of having my trials now. So you get my point right? HAHA.. Anyway, theres a girl band and a boy band from korea that I discovered about 2 months ago. Okay maybe 'discovered' is a bit too big. Erm, how abt introduced? Yeah, thats sounds a lot more better. Hehe. Okay, anyway its abt Girls Generation and 2pm. Girls Generation is quite old already. I think the band has probably been on hiatus for 2 years or more(not very sure). But they came back with their latest album and their latest hit call "Tell Me Your Wish(Genie)". The song is really good, I got so addicted to it after listening to it of course.

The group consist of 9 pretty girls. Whether you think their pretty or not. You shall see later. Now about 2pm. This is a new boyband which I think was formed almost as the same year as SHINee(last year). Their newest album call Time for Change is a hit and their newest song call 'Again and Again' is even better as it hit 2million++ of viewers(its kpop la..2million is seriously good adi.. since not many ppl listen to kpop). Without further or do, here are some pics..









My Favourite would definitely have to be Seohyun, the riggghhhtt on ur left(corner left) at the 1st line 2nd row. Hehe.. She is so cute!




Okay, from left. Chan Sung, Junsu, Wooyoung(my fav), Jaebeom(leader), Junho, Nickhun, Taecyeon(my fav too =) )

So thats all for now, will update more soon guys! heres 2 videos from both the bands. Enjoy! =)








No comments: