Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Small or BIG

Went to have lunch with my family in this restaurant yesterday. Its call 100% Restaurant, near puchong of course(its where I live). While I was ordering food with my mum. I was not watching where I was going. I mean, which human being would look down on the floor and watch how they walk and stuff like that right?

I didn't bump into anyone. But when I look at the floor because I was bored of my mum ordering things so slowly. I saw this aunty looking at me. Nope, shes not a mid-aged woman but an old woman. And nope shes not fat or anything. But she is very small, and when I say small I mean very small. Shes a dwarf.

She looked at me and smiled. And then I smiled back. I then I was thinking before I fell asleep. Whether you are BIG or small, we are still humans and we need to treat each other equally!! Think about it guys. The small does not need to think big in order to feel or look big. And the big does not need to think bigger in order to feel or look greater. (it just makes you look dumb).

We are all creations of God. Whatever we are, we are still the same. =)

No comments: