Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My B'day!! =)

On the 7th of September 1992. A baby girl was born at 11pm++ by caesarean section. And they named her Emelia Cheng Voon Hooi. Hahahaha!! Lol.. Yes, monday was my birthday guys. Thank you so much for all the personal wishes and wishes on my facebook wall. It really made my day. Thank you all so much=). And thanks to mummy, daddy, carr ine and karen for buying me presents. Mummy and daddy bought me a watch(which i desperately need since my previous one is still being fixed), carr ine and karen(my darlings) bought a packet of Famous Amos cookies and a Cadburry chocolate bar(the big 1). Those gifts meant a lot to me and I really appreciate them lots! =)

But I also have a few wishes of my own. Check em out!






I want a baby grand piano(who doesn't?)



An expensive new violin! (expensive one's have a great sound quality ma..)



SHINee's new Romeo album!! (get me 1 ppl! XP)


2pm's Time For Change album..


PlanetShakers Free album (their songs are awesome!!)


Hillsong United's newest and latest album, TEAR DOWN THE WALLS!! (Hillsong Rocks!!)


Last but not least... To be Mrs. Onew!! (oh! my husband! XD)


Guess what?? Those aren't really the things that I wished for when I was blowing the cake. I wished for things that have nothing to do with albums, Onew and stuff. You'll have to guess to find out. I won't tell.. SHHHHhhhhhhhHHHH...*winks* =P

No comments: