Saturday, October 3, 2009

Taekwando Perf!

This year is definitely my last year in school. So, I've just decided to help out for the Taekwando performance since I'm in the club. The peformance was quite short but I believe that our performance was better than Karate. Wahahaha!! The bad thing was, the song that they used was the same with one of the songs we used! Then of course, there were jealousy and stuff la.. they were kind of not happy and said that they wanna redo their performance.. -.-".. Nonsensenya..

The best scene in our performance was when Irynna SLAPPED TERENCE!!
No.. the monkey is not Irynna.. But she does act like one. hahahaha!! I mean, a very cute monkey.. They were demonstrating the steps to self defense. It was just suppose to be pretend "slap". I guess Irynna was a bit too stressed until she really gave Terence a BIG SLAP! It sounded like some1 banged on the table really loudly. Yeah, it was THAT loud.. haha!

When I saw her slapping him.. My eyes grew BIG!! O.O... But like I said it was the best perf of all!! haha! I wished some1 would have had recorded that scene.. Ehehehe.. Anyway, heres a song by Baek Ji Young and my cutie Taecyeon. The song is call "My Ear's Candy". I love it! Thats because my cutie's perf in the video was awesome!! hahaha!!! Enjoy the song and the video guys!!



Saranghae(saranghae), I love you(i love you), wo ai ni(wo ai ni), te quiero(te quiero).....~

No comments: