Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Homework... homework...homework....

As you all know. I'm in form 4 now. Which is quite hard to believe you know. The years pass so fast. I wish i'm in form 1 again. But experiencing new things are good too. At least i get to grow up a lil' bit. Anyway, lately I've been experiencing lots and lots of homework. Thanks to my "oh so kind" teachers. My homeworks are piling up like mountains to mountains. Added with my tuition homework. I'm TOAST!! AHHHH!!!... But its cool you know. I get to have a taste of hardwork. I've never really studied that crazy before. Even during pmr also i never really study that hard. Let me explain what i mean. Before i came to form 4. I get to sit hours and hours after i get home from school. Right now, its like.. after school.. I have to faster bath and eat..(sometimes i even forgot to eat my lunch) and then rest for 30mins... gtg my butts off and go for tuition..( btw my tuitions last for 3 hours) after tuition.Have to rush home and eat dinner... bla bla bla bla..and you know what?? Heeeerreee comes homework!! I sound like as if I've got no time to rest. Of course I do. In my dreams!!! Hahaha.... But, its alright.. It's kinda like grown ups do. They never rest. And the only time they rest is sleep time?? haha.... I mean its just life. You just gotta suck it up and get on with it. So friends, don't you dare think that your the only 1 who's tired.. Think of your parent's.. Their a 100 times more tired than you do.... Be thoughtful and think strong...!! =D


!~**!PrINcESs MiA!**~!

No comments: