Wednesday, January 30, 2008

What on earth are you talkinG About??!!!

Okay, heres the thing. My aunt held this birthday bash party for her eldest son, her husband and her youngest daughter. It was around 28th of January. Its not that their b'days are on the same day. The thing is, their b'days are connected.My cousin bro's is 29th of January, my cousin sister's is 2nd of Febuary and my uncle's is 1st of Febuary. Isn't that cool or what?? hahaha... Anyway, their hse was really really huge!! And i mean REEAAlllyyy Huge!!! They've got a pool and a little playground for the kids. Well, the thing is.. when arrived at the party. There is this friend of my mum and my aunt. They were like talking and talking.And i was sitting beside my mum. Then all the sudden. This stupid question came out from that woman's mouth. Look down...




Aunt and mum:*laughing during the conversation*(who knows what their talking about)
Woman: Hey! is that girl sitting beside ah yean your sister??(the girl was me..and she was asking my aunt that question)
Aunt: You mean who??
Woman: The one sitting beside ah yean la..(btw they call my mum ah yean)
Aunt: No la, that 1 is ah yean's daughter
Me: *in my mind thinking*(WHat on earth are you talking about??!!! do i look old to you??!!)
Woman: Really meh??
Mum: No ar.. my sister ar...hahahaha
Aunt, mum and woman:*laugh all day long*
Me: Swt swt swt swt....*lost of words*

Well, i guess i have my dad's genes more than my mum's( thats becoz my aunt is my dad's youngest sister) so, a lot of ppl think that we look like sisters. Haha!! Don't laugh...-.-...its not funny you know... enough of these crappings... gtg now....BYez!!!!



!~**!PrINcESs MiA!**~!

No comments: