Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Honeymoon Year????

What is the thing with this honeymoon year ar?? I really freakin' don't understand lo.. I didn't thought of it until the teachers mention about it..every teacher that comes into my class, sure will say "tahun ini bukan tahun bulanmadu tau??" or in english "this year is not a honeymoon year you know" i mean its like. Do you need to keep repeating and repeating the same thing. I'm seriously telling you that I never thought of the word "honeymoon year" before. It never even occurs to my mind. Whatever this honeymoon year thing is. Its just another stupid thing that teacher is trying to tell us that. Don't think that you just finish your PMR then you can play play this year. Coz next year is SPM. Its so obvious that, the meaning of"this is not a honeymoon year" is about your facing SPM next year and you need to concentrate on your studies!!! So, those lazy ppl out there. Better get your lazy butts up right now. Coz time doesn't wait for anyone. I admit that I used to be a very lazy student. Until my PMR results wasn't satisfying enough for me myself and I. And I've been getting my lazy butt up. If I can do it. You guys can do it too!! Believe in yourself ppl!! You can push through it!! Well, I guess thats all. I have not much to write lo.Haha! Adious Amigos!!


!~**!PrINcESs MiA!**~!

No comments: