Monday, November 3, 2008

Aunt's 37th B'day!


This is my aunt.. Her name is Winnie Cheng. As you know, she's 37 this year. Still young right?? ngehehehe..=P.. She's my dad's youngest sis. Btw, my dad has 6 siblings,know?? Hahaha! A few relatives of mine and I decided to celebrate her b'day in a seafood restaurant in klang. So sorry that I simply do not know the address of this restaurant. But the restaurant's name is "Seafood King".. The food there.. erm... see for yourself lo.. Haha!!
Mummy and I..


The fishiess?? (choy meng's friends.. wakakak=D)





My 2 beautiful cousin sisters.. Celine and Phoebe


My ever so annoying and protective brothers..(trust me.. they ARE very protective of me..)




I feel that Phoebe looks so cute in this pic.. hehe...



The Cheng siblings.. RAWRR!!



My relatives!



The lights in the restaurant.. This is with flash...



This is with no flash.."twinkle twinkle little star.." Lol...



My cousin bro.. My aunt's eldest son (Jackson).. He looks soo... erm... dopey? haha!



My youngest bro.. Rino.. pft.. such an annoying pest.. haha!!



Romeo.. Trying to act cool eh?? haha!



The view of the sea...



Jackson's younger bro.. cute right?? But he is very naughty! Hmph.!


Daddy and I



My brothers caught this accidentally.. muahahaha!! "she was like.. no no NO! delete the pic!" Hahaha!


Steamed fish with Taufu



Deep Fried Crabs with Salted eggs... This was very delicious!



Tom Yam Fish... Yummy yum yum...=P




I know this thing looks like some kind of keropok.. But its actually BITTER GOURD! so bitter wei... >.<



Fried Crabs with sweet and sour sauce.. Ma ma mia!! *thumbs up*



Caution: *red alert**red alert*.. Caught in the act of gluttony!! tsk tsk tsk... I am so disappointed with both of u.. And you call yourselves "parents" Ehehehehehe..



Once again... The mother and the daughter..

Rino and I

Me Myself & I


Romeo and I... Stop acting cool la wei...


The 2 cousins.. Erm... acting as James Bond?


The B'day cake.. I didn't eat it at all. Coz it was full of cheese! Not becoz I'm scared of getting fat or anything. But becoz, I don't like cheese.. Hahaha! (sorry to cheese lovers out there.. But I do like melted cheese on pizzas though.. hehe)
A message to my aunt:
Hey aunty.. Thank you for you. Thank you so much for being such a great aunt all the time. And thank you for always being there for my family through thick and thin. You are forever awesome, and in my opinion. The prettiest aunt in the whole wide world. Keep on running with God. I pray that He will bless you and your children. As you are going through this hard time in life. We as a family, will always be with you like how you did to us before. I love you aunty. Stay young, pretty and healthy forever! God bless u and Happy 37th B'day to YOU! Huggss and Kisses! =)
Signing Off!!




No comments: