Friday, November 14, 2008

Chihuahua

I recently feel that Chihuahuas are extremely cute little dogs. Oh, don't get me wrong. I'm a girl who loves Big dogs as well. Dogs like Golden Retriever, or maybe beagle, cocker spaniel etc etc. I just think that small dogs are a lot more easier to take care of, than BIG dogs. But, as you all know. I'm very sensitive to extremely furry things. Animals are 1 of the things that I'm sensitive to. Because of their fur of course. But, if the dog or the animal has very very short furcoats. Then, I'm just okay with it=). I'm sure everyone knows that Chihuahuas are orginated from Mexico. But of course, they don't speak Mexican language don't they?? Haha=D... Well, whether they speak Mexican or not. I still like them very much. Just look at how cute they are...



Look at the heart shape on it's fur.. So adorable..


Awww... So cuuuteee~

Not to mention that nowadays, dogs live even more luxurious than humans-.-

















Can somebody pls just get me a Chihuahua!! PLs pls pls pls pls... O.O... Eehehehehe.... Kayz, gtg now.. See ya'll!! Huggsss!! =3


No comments: