Sunday, November 9, 2008

This is a post that is just made for the SPM students. To all the SPM candidates. Keep on P.U.S.H. It means, pesevere until something happens. To choy meng, yvonne that gang. You guys have been really fun and really caring to me. I'll always remember and love you guys=). To ah go(choy meng), you've always been there to help the prefect community out. And always there to lend an ear for me and serena. Thinking about you leaving school this year is really hard. Coz you have always been there to entertain everybody and always been there to make everybody laugh. You are truly a great person and someone where people can really depend on. Most importantly, you are the best ah go or a friend that anyone could ever have. When you leave school, I'm sure that everyone will remember your name. (since you are so famous in school=P) Haha! Good luck in whatever that you are planning to do in the future. And may God always be with YOU!

To those SPM candidates in puchong cell.. Just to let you all know, HALF of puchong cell members are SPM canditates. And they are all GUYS! Hey ya'll! I've only joined you guys in the year of 2006 and quickly became your cell leader. I never plan for this to happen. But I thank God for it. Becoz, it has really brought me closer to everyone of you and I also got to know everyone of you better. Though I may be upset and disappointed that you guys might not be coming back to cell anymore. But its okay, I understand that everybody has to grow up and move on to college and stuff. But, never forget about where you come from and never forget about God. Most importantly, never forget that your always and forever apart of Puchong Cell. And we back here in Puchong Cell will always miss you guys and love you all very much! =]. Remember to not worry as God has a plan for every1 of you. Every plan is great and it is always to prosper you and not to make you poor. After SPM, remember to come back and visit k?? I love you all very much and will always remember the laughters that we have shared! Love ya'll!


All the guys except for us girls are SPM candidates. The guy with brown hair is not an SPM candidate. Love you guys! Good Luck and God bless!! Huggsss!!

1 comment:

Fross said...

hey how come i tak ada di dalam gambar?