Thursday, November 20, 2008

To Mummy and Daddy

Both of them are the one's who took care of me ever since I was born. The love that they gave me and the love that they felt towards me. Is indescribable and can never be counted. Whatever I need, they have provide it. The thing that I need most is them and their love. No doubt that they have always been with me and they're love has also always been with me. Even though their not the perfect parents. But to me, they are the best of the best. I couldn't ask for more.



To Daddy,
Always know and remember that God is the Head of the house. But you are always the Man of the house. You have sheltered and protected our family through all the bad times. And has given us joy through everything else. You are the dad who is so funny. Even if you don't make lame jokes, you still make me laugh with your cute dopey face and your clumsiness. You are always the dad who nags a lot. Which is as much as mummy does. But I think that you would win the competition.*winks*. You are always the one who fetches me around. To piano classes, to church and sometimes, going home from school. Just to tell you that I always love the trips that I go with you everytime you fetch me here and there.=).. Even though you are tired, you are still willing to do it just for me. And that is so cool about you daddy. ='(



To Mummy,
You are always the fabbest mum in the whole world. I don't care how fat you say you are. Your just not okay? In my heart and in my eyes, you are always the most beautiful mummy in the whole wide world. You are my best friend and my best mummy. With you, I can always share secrets about my crushes and stuff. But of course now I don't share it coz I don't even have crushes. So don't worry k mummy?? We still share about clothes and our daily lifes right?? Hehe... Even though you upset me with how protective you are at times. And always turning down my school friends' offers of going out with me. I always will understand that you just don't want anything bad to happen to me and that you love me very very much. I love spending time with you, especially on sundays=). Not becoz I get to buy things. But becoz spending time with you is always fun and we always put a smile on each other's face.



To Both of You,
Mummy and Daddy, I know I'm not the perfect daughter. But I'm always trying my best to be YOURS' and ONLY perfect daughter. I know at times my inconsistency really hurt your hearts and your pockets. So, I'm really really sorry about that. But aren't you glad that I'm consistent with my piano?? Hehe.. I'm sorry that I sometimes throw tantrums on both of you just becoz I'm tired or anything. I know thats not how I should act. So, I apologize again. I'm sorry for my uber low grades on my exams. You know that I never liked studies and I'm always bad at them right? So I promise to always try my hardest to score well next time. Mummy and Daddy, I just wanna say again, thank you for all that you have done. You guys have always been the best. I really love both of you so dearly. I don't know what to do if I would ever lose both of you one day. Promise me to always stay strong and healthy kays??




I LOVE U BOTH :)


Loves,
Your Daughter

No comments: