Wednesday, April 21, 2010

ELMO! :D



Awwww.... I know you love me Elmo:) xD... Sorry la! Can't help myself! Ehehehe... Isn't he the cutest? Just to let you know a little secret of mine. Elmo used to be my childhood 1st love. NgehehehexD... He's just the most adorable little red monster. Who doesn't love Elmo? You tell me?? Haha.. Just to let you know.. Elmo is in his 30s right now and still loving the whole world. Haha!xD..

Yes.. Its true that Elmo has his own show call "Elmo's World". I'm sorry Elmo.. I love you but I'm not really a fan of your show:(.. But, my baby cousin sister does! :D.. So yea, you've got yourself some pretty cute fans over there.. Wait... *slaps meself* why am I talking to him while he doesn't exist?? Lol... Well, he used too when I was a little girl.. (in my dreams:P).. I SO WANT an Elmo plushy. The thing is, there ARE Elmo plushys everywhere. But, they cost quite a lot. Parents' don't wanna buy me 1 since I'm old enough now. But, I still want 1! :P.. So yea, friends out there.. B'day pressie pls??? Hahahah! xD.. Okay, gotta chao now.. Since Elmo said "Elmo loves you".. Heres someone very special in my life who would like to say something to ALL OF YOU! :)
YESSHH! JESUS LOVES YOU! *MORE THAN YOU KNOW:)

No comments: